Salam and hello to all Malaysians in Melbourne! ‘
We would like to invite everyone to attend the MUST GO event of the year.
The annual MALAYSIAN WELCOMING BBQ – MELBOURNE!
+Why join us?
With over 200+kg of FREE FLOW BBQ chicken wings+ lamb sausages + drinks, everybody would be full at the end of the day! GUARANTEED! 😀
If this is your first time attending, MWBBQMelbourne is an event held every year to welcome Malaysians from all over Victoria, either studying, or working to get to know and meet new people, while enjoying fun activities.
Not only that, MWBBQMelbourne is a platform for newcomers to know more about the upcoming events lined up throughout the whole year!
+What else is there to do?
There will be a Teh Tarik Challenge, Kerusi Beracun (Musical Chairs), Silat Cekak Hanafi Performance and many more games with PRIZES TO BE WON!
Your appetite and friends!
+How to get there?
Take the free City Circle tram on La Trobe street and stop at William street, and the BBQ is held at the corner of the beautiful Flagstaff garden.
DRAG YOUR FRIENDS ALONG & We’ll see you there! ?
1. Kelab UMNO Australia Melbourne (KUAM)
2. Badan Hal Ehwal Islam dan Pembangunan Insan (EHSAN) Victoria
3. Malay Education & Cultural centre of Australia (MECCA)
4. Migrant Hub
5. Malaysia Hall Residence Club (MHRC) Melbourne
6. Kelab Silat Cekak Pusaka Hanafi Australia (KESATRIA)
7. Victoria Malaysian Postgraduates Association (VMPGA)
8. Malaysian Students’ Council of Australia (MASCA) Victoria
Consulate General of Malaysia in Melbourne, (Dr. Rameez Yahya)
Government of Malaysia
Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia
Have a look at the FUN we had last year! 😀 https://www.facebook.com/MWBBQMelbourne/photos_stream
We need volunteers! Sign up now 🙂 http://tinyurl.com/bsj82v4